Due to the awful weather forecast, the bbq planned to take place on ibberton Hill will have to be postponed. Club night will therefore be at our usual venue, the cock & bottle in Morden.
Please see future events for changes to rtv sites. We’ve had to move a couple because of the unavailability of Shillingstone until September. I also need clerks for the next few RTVs, & marshals for the tyro. Thanks.